New Look eGift Card Terms and Conditions
1. References throughout these terms and conditions to gift cards means eGift cards.
2. Gift cards can be redeemed at any New Look store in the UK and online at newlook.com (subject to website terms and conditions).
3. Gift cards can be purchased in £ sterling with a minimum value of £1 and a maximum value of £1000. Please retain physical gift cards as the balance can be topped-up.
4. To purchase the eGift card, add the eGift card to your basket. When your order has been processed and we have taken payment, you or the recipient of your order will receive an email (within hours from the time of purchase) containing a link to the purchased eGift card. New Look accepts no responsibility for the customer inputting the incorrect email address to which the eGift card should be delivered.
5. Gift cards may be exchanged for goods of a higher price than the face value of the eGift card on payment of the difference.
6. If you do not spend the entire balance on the gift card the remaining balance will be updated after each transaction.
7. If any product purchased with a gift card is subsequently exchanged for a product of a lower price or a refund, any money owing will be added to the remaining balance on the gift card.
8. Gift cards cannot be exchanged for cash or used towards payment of any outstanding balance on a New Look Store Card.
9. Gift cards will automatically expire after 24 months consecutive non-use, without notice, and any outstanding balance will be deducted.
10. Gift card balances may be checked in store, online at newlook.com or by phoning Customer Services on 0344 499 6690 (local rates apply but please note mobile rates vary).
11. Please treat gift cards like cash. New Look is not responsible for lost, stolen, damaged or unauthorised use of this gift card. Gift cards are not considered a cheque guarantee, credit or charge card.
12. New Look reserves the right to amend these terms & conditions at any time.
13. All gift cards issued and remain the property of New Look Retailers Limited and New Look reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions or gift cards at any time and to take appropriate action, including the cancellation of the gift cards if, at its discretion, it deems such action necessary. This does not affect your legal rights.
14. New Look reserves the right to refuse an order if the payment is subject to additional verification or scrutiny or for any other reason, without providing explanation.
15. Your statutory rights are not affected. Full terms and conditions are available online at newlook.com.
16. New Look Retailers Limited, Mercery Road, Weymouth, Dorset, DT3 5HJ, United Kingdom. Registered No. 1618428.